In every beautifully presented and executed styled shoot there are countless people who make the vision possible. For our TuesdaysTogether Augusta, GA Collaborative Styled Shoot for the Rising Tide Society, it was no different! If you missed the beauty, check it out here! Today I wanted to highlight a few behind the scenes shots of the fabulous people who made it possible. This is just a little snapshot into working alongside the team for the day, but so many more people made the shoot possible - you'll find the full list at the end of the post! From our amazing hair & makeup artists, to our models who rocked the hot summer heat, to the wonderful woman who hosted us at her home and made amazing food for us for lunch, I'm so grateful for a true "community over competition" mentality in these amazing folks. Here are a few fun behind the scenes photos, and you'll find a few that Jon-Michael Sullivan Photography snapped of me during the day (including my happiest moment ever... pet deer kisses!). Enjoy!
Just a few of the memorable BTS moments among so, so many:
- Getting the chance to see everyone in action doing what they do best. That was pretty darn awesome and inspiring!
- Ashley of Ashley Irene Styling braving modeling in addition to styling & planning, and also quickly dodging a hoof to the stomach from a very blueberry hungry pet deer.
- Griffin of Gryphon's Acquisitions modeling in the brambles for us for fun while we awaited the golf cart's return for us! And her letting me play with the film camera... I think the film bug is biting, for sure, friends!
- Meghan of Meghan C Bishop Weddings' two sweet little boys and husband lounging in the infinity pool for a quick swim.
- Elena of Laurel Avenue bringing out Gatorades for us while we were shooting and promptly placing the ice pack on our model's wrists & necks to keep cool! A servant-hearted genius, I tell you.
- Kristen of Kristen Smith Design being so inspired by Waiting on Wildflowers' work that Meghan found her a perfect scripture verse to letter and she created the most stunning table runner on the spot to adorn Meghan's pot luck table.
- Shooting alongside the talented Jon-Michael Sullivan Photography - who is not only a dear friend, but also my groom! And celebrating with him and Kristen, and Meghan & Cherie, that their wedding and our work will be featured in print in The Celebration Society in January! Big win!
- Being about as happy as can be that the host's two yellow labs (and one who is Sophie's twin!) and pet deer hung around the whole day. Give me all of the animal sweetness!
And now a few behind the scenes shots from the talented Jon-Michael Sullivan Photography! So grateful for him snapping a few of me throughout the day doing ninja moves and the joy of deer kisses!
A huge thank you to all of the vendors who participated! So grateful for each of you! Let's do it all again, shall we?
Creative Director & Food/Prop Stylist for food flat lays & garland table: Ashley Irene Styling | Planner & Design Direction for blueberry picnic basket, lemonade stand & potluck table: Meghan C Bishop Weddings | Day-of Coordinator: Laurel Avenue | Photography: Lauren Carnes Photography alongside Jon-Michael Sullivan Photography & Samantha Renee Photography | Videography: Brightworx Media | Floral Design: Waiting on Wildflowers | Makeup & Hair: Cucumber & Mint, Lyndi Arrington, Setareh Beauty & Rachel Biestman of Acuity Photography | Catering: Creative Cuisine LLC | Handlettering & Design of table runner, lemonade sign & brunch sign: Kristen Smith Design | Wooden & Canvas Signs: The Art Studio Collective | Invitations: Design Persuasion | Props: Gryphons Acquisitions | Table Rental: Cote Designs Weddings & Events